Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wednesday, Novemeber 12- The Haunted House

        I have devoured countless tenants in my time. Each one ready to start a new life in my home, but never to leave again, In their deaths they join my pack and become one more force of destruction for the living within. People, pets, whatever else there may be, nothing living survives in this house. We feed on them physically and spiritually. Their fear adds flavor and the despair softens to a point of ripeness never achieved by the ripest of fruits. We are a force of nature, something indestructible and unstoppable, ever-growing and eternal. Those who join and become one with us are forever trapped within me. I, who delight in my sins, bring despair to all the rest within this consciousness. Weeping and gnashing of teeth, yes. I am hell on earth, I am the most evil of evils. I am more frightening than Satan, more twisted than the most damaged of psychopaths, and my urges to bite, twist, tear, and feed never cease. I welcome all within who wish to enter, but never let them leave. I am the House on Haunted Hill, The Cabin in the Woods, The home which devours and haunts and kills. I am the corrupter of souls, the creator of ghosts, and the instigator of spectral terror. Enter in, all who dare, grinning widely with a fang-filled face I wait. Until you are comfortable you are safe, but at that point, you become mine.  Forever in hell, forever in terror and grief and misery. Forever wishing and regretting, forever dying, forever in pain. Forever feeding me with all the horrible emotion with seeps off you like a black, odorous smoke. Feed me my children, your purpose is here.
        Fate has come knocking, Death strikes, and hell awaits. You are not the force you fancied. The reaper has come for all your souls, and the lake of fire will consume you when he's done. You've been nothing but a tool, an instrument of Death, the edge of his scythe for him to do his work. you are nothing more than a feather in the wind of fate, now blown towards your end. So mighty a monster in you day, now pride and excess have sealed your fate, locked away for the rest of your days. You imagined you were indestructible, a force of violent nature, something to be feared, something to last forever. Fool, your ceaseless babble of pride has come to its fruition, come and meet Death. The Reaper has arrived.
       NO! I will not fall, I'll fight even death. I'll defy fate, and I'll be their end. I'll become the new face of eternity. Never will I die. I'm not a tool; I'm a god! With forces behind me beyond number I will march and break the chains of this house to meet all your power and overcome. I am more than you could possibly know, I have evolved to more than you could ever fathom. Bow and beg, for I am not merciful.
        Your time is now.,your forces weak. You will be reaped.
        WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Where are my souls, my armies of the dead? You cowards! Will you not fight?
         It is not necessary. You are now dead. Welcome to my army, monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment