Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday, October 6- Persona Poem

Dear Saucy Boss from Hell


The break in apathy
When I take life from she
The whore who rejected me
All the same one
they all run
Don't scream, it's all a game
I silence your squealing before you knew I came
Unfortunately
Red ink was unavailable to me
Her blood will do
Did you get the kidney I sent you?
Delicious indeed
fried up and dipped in puree
Forgive me for not fulfilling my promise
the pieces were tricky to slice off without solace 
You shouldn't rush so, inspector dear
How do expect me to get you that bit of ear?
My knife is sharp, eager, and calling to me
My next victim will have your name carved in, you'll see.
Goodbye dear boss, hell awaits her
So does my kitchen, where she'll be sauced and cured
Good hunting, sir! 

No comments:

Post a Comment