Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday, October 7- The Flip Side

The Victim

How did I get in this situation
goddamned pride of a pig in blue
won't cow down, cold steel clamps on
If you don't feel fear, they want to put it in you
Beaten, bloody and bruised
threatened and abused
Authority became brutality once more
throwback to the days of yore
Nothing can numb my hate
I'll be the instrument of your fate
Regret will surely come to you
when my blade comes to run you through
fear me now, dear pig in blue
there are frightful days ahead of you

The Pig

Oink! Oink! Aren't I positively daunting?
In your eyes no tremor, no quake
Insecurity comes haunting
Whats your problem? Don't you  fear the blue?
What could possibly shake you?
Remind me of my duty, how dare thee?
This foolish (Daring) child is starting to scare me
Are you insane? Don't you know who I am?
I'll clamp you and jail you, cuz I'm a ham
Never again will you look at me, hateful
You better be fucking grateful
I'm doing you a service, forcing you into my will
next time you see me, fell the fear that I instill
Oink! Oink! 

The Subconscious Truth Behind the Pig

( He's desperate, he's pleading, like a child throwing a tantrum,
He's pathetic, he's reeling, insecure and haunted by past phantoms.
His stature and his lesser size (wink, wink) left him overcompensating
Now he's a bastard and he really tries to make everyone fear and hate him.)


No comments:

Post a Comment