Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday, October 30- Tom Brady

          It's nice being the greatest quarterback of all time. I would never admit in public that I think so, Belichick would kill me, but it's very true. Everyday, I see my beautiful super-model wife, Giselle Bundchen, and I give her a kiss. I play with one of the best teams in the league and the greatest coach of all time. I have money, status, and skill. The only problem in my life is all these media morons who insist Peyton Manning is better. Oh, you mean the greatest playoff choker of all time who holds a record amount of playoff losses and one-&-done's? Of course, he must be better than a three time super-bowl champion, two time super-bowl MVP. Whatever, I'll kick his @$$ next week and if/when we meet in the playoffs. His nightmare has returned. A number 24 shut-down corner in a Patriots uniform. No longer Ty Law, but Darrelle Revis, the island himself. Enough about that, though. As I was saying I have a nice life, my family is great, my sister just had a baby, and everything is going well. It's nice to be the most beloved man in Massachusetts, in all of New England in fact. My name will live on in history as much if not more so than the great Joe Montana. That poser, Manning, can have all the regular season records he wants, not that i don't have a few of my own. Greatest touchdown to interception ratio of all time, greatest winning percentage of all time, most games with at least 4 touchdowns, 350 yards, and no int's. Life is good, I got rings and stats, something most can't claim to have. I have the hottest wife in the world, and I got millions of dollars. Things couldn't be better, and yet they're still trending upwards.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment